You’ll be Relieved and Amazed When you Discover…
“How to Deal with
Alzheimer’s at Any Stage…
Even if You are Low on Funds or Don’t Know
Where to Begin”
FREE Report Reveals
92 of the Most Significant,
Hard to Find
Alzheimer’s Breakthrough Solutions
of the Past 4 Years
End Your Alzheimer’s Worries
With This Indispensable Resource…
“If I could have had this invaluable information sooner, I can’t tell you how many headaches and heartaches I could have saved my patients and their families.”
Dr. Dave Wynarowski
Board Certified Internist
Specializing in anti-aging, longevity, and life enhancement
To help you deal with unpredictable
Alzheimer’s behaviors, in this Indispensable resource, you’ll discover…
- How to get a person with Alzheimers to do what you want them to do. This counterintuitive and easy technique — one that most caregivers seldom use — melts resistance like ice cream on a warm day. (See section 60 inside.)
- When your loved one says, “I want to go home” — what does it really mean? And how should you respond — especially if they are already home, or it’s not possible for them to go home. There’s a heart-warming 3-word or 5-word sentence that works like a charm,
- It’s a common concern, when your loved one still insists that he’s capable of driving. See your loved one comply with keeping the car driving off limits — with this one effective approach, and a simple measure to take if your love one should still refuse. (See section 99 inside.)
- How to know exactly when it’s time for your loved one to move into a nursing home — including a discussion on how to find the right nursing facility, 13 questions to ask to help ensure that the nursing home provides good care, and how to pay for it without going broke. (See sections 68, 82, & 89 inside.)
- Often Alzheimers patients lose their appetite. Watch your loved one eat and drink more — by applying one proven easy-to-do strategy. (See section 85 inside.)
- Alzheimers patients, like children, frequently want their caregiver’s undivided attention. Keep your loved one enthused and preoccupied — with performing 12 common household activities, giving yourself a well-deserved break. (See section 63 inside.)
- And so much more…
This is just the beginning. As long as you remain on my email list, you’ll continue to receive updates and other priceless resources. Your journey is a long one — let us provide you with exit ramps and comfort stations that you will welcome with relief and delight!
Of course, you are free to opt-out at any time.
Right about now you might be tempted to ask…
Why am I Doing This?
For years, a significant percentage of our clients consisted of Alzheimers families and caregivers. Through providing legal assistance to our clients, we’ve collected hard to find information which has been invaluable to them (and will be to you too).
As Gandhi said, “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service of others.”
It’s gratifying to help families and caregivers of Alzheimer’s patients get relief from the daunting challenges and gain greater peace of mind.
And that’s why I’m giving you this rare resource, valued at $197, for free. No gimmicks. Simply free of charge.
Therefore, for the sake of your loved one and for yourself, I urge you to review this indispensable material to discover solutions. You’ll find key strategies to turn your experience into a more pleasurable journey.
Wishing you and your loved one the best of health,
Gerald W. Cummings, J.D.